Monday 23 July 2012

A little bit of bling!





Here is a card I made to share with my stamping group on the weekend and the bling on the ribbon is hand made.  I would like to thank Angela Sergeant for sharing this little trick and for those times when you think just that extra little bit of bling would finish off your project and you don't want to jump in the car and drive to your local "bling" supplier at the last minute here is your answer.

For this particular one shown here I used the circle punch from the "Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack" and the 3/4" circle punch cut from a window sheet (#114323), then I cut a very tiny clear strip to form the buckle and glued it on with a little Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755).  This makes a buckle using the largest of the Rhinestones which you just pop on around the circle. Pop in the ribbon and your bling is finished.  I love it!!!

The heart is using the small heart punch and topped with crystal effects to make it pop out that little bit more :)

Materials used:-

Stamps: Love and Laughter from the Autumn-winter mini catalogue ending 31 July 2012
Cardstock: Whisper White, Rose Red and Perfect Plum
Punches: Small Heart, itty bitty shapes punch pack circle, 3/4' circle and scallop oval.
Accessories: Perfect Plum 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestones and white embossing powder, Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - hearts.
Ink: Versamark and Basic Black

I will not be posting any cards for the next couple of weeks as I will be on a road trip from Brisbane to Darwin with my brother and nephew who are visiting from Minneapolis, Minnesota.  So I plan to blog as much of the trip as I can so watch this space to see a bit of the outback of Australia.

Happy creating everyone
Janette  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment