Tuesday 17 July 2012

March News

Hi again Stampers

The Warner Girls (WGs) and friends had a fun and productive day last weekend catching up on the latest Stampin' Up news and adding to our hand crafted cards to take to the various workplaces.




Our Make and Take was using  the Fresh Vintage Stamp Set and Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad pack and Designer Series Paper which I cased from Deb Currier on SplitCoast Stampers and I just changed the sentiment and a couple of colours here and there.  Thanks Deb.
Here are 2 variations  from my original.

                 

Our first Stamping Retreat for 2012 is coming up next weekend so we now have to make plans for the projects we intend to work on.  The Stampin' Up Convention is on in Canberra this year at the end of May so I will be busy working on my swaps.  This will be my first Convention....excited as!!! and the ladies who have attended in the past have informed me that I may need about 100 swaps  Aaaaghhh!! I better start now

So off to my craft room I go and talk again soon.

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment