Tuesday 17 July 2012

Stamping for a great cause

Hi there Stampers
I have been quite busy over the last week.  I have had a birthday and have received lots of lovely hand made cards from friends and family.  Turning 56 is not as bad as I thought.  Not only am I now retired from my full time job and I can spend much more time with my beautiful Grandson, Tyler, who is now nearly 8 months old, but also I can spend lots more time in my craft room cardmaking and scrapbooking the first year of Tyler's gorgeous life.  I will share a page with you all real soon.   I am having the time of my life right now smiley
One of the lovely ladies in my WGs and Friends Group, Narelle, has asked if we can make some cards to donate to the Royal Brisbane Women's Hospital Premature Baby Unit.  These cards are given to the families of the babies who reach the very important 100 day milestone and are signed by all the nurses who have been part of bub's life during these 100 days.  I thought, what a wonderful idea and have made these 2 cards to start our donations off.  We hope to make a couple of these each at every regular gathering from now on.
       
I just love this stamp set "Baby Prints" in the current Autumn-winter mini catalogue.  You have to be quick to get this set though as this mini ends on July 31 2012.  So send me an email if you wish to order it.
Happy Stamping  heart

No comments:

Post a Comment