Wednesday 1 August 2012

Road Trip Brisbane to Darwin - Day 1

Hi there Stampers,

Something a little different from the usual stamping creativeness for the next 12 days. My brother Noel and nephew James visiting from Minneapolis, Minnesota and we are driving from Brisbane to Darwin starting today.  All packed and heading off at 7:30 am.

Great trip from Brisbane today.  Stopped for lunch at Gayndah at a typical Queensland country pub to show James.  They loved their Aussie burgers.   Noel took this photo when we arrived in Biloela and the sun was right behind the sign.  Still you should get an idea of the countryside.  Hopefully our pickies will get better as we go along.   I am still trying to work my iPad as well :).  Off to dinner at the local pub now so watch for my next blog after Day 2 from Longreach.

Remember to check your Retirement Stampin' Up! List and I can still send in your order so you don't miss out.  Just email me your order.

Until tomorrow,
Happy stamping from Biloela
Janette









No comments:

Post a Comment