Tuesday 17 July 2012

April News

  
Hi Everyone,

I have been busy playing with my new Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334) from Stampin' Up!  It makes it just so easy for those fun things like making boxes of all shapes and sizes and, my favourite, making my own envelopes.

Above is a small squarish envelope to fit the "For You' card above.  The card is Elegant Eggplant (108614) measuring 5 cm x 5.2 cm; Mixed Bunch Stamp Set ( 125537 C or 127516 W ); Blossom Punch (125603); More Mustard Brad (119737); Lace Ribbon Border Punch (122362) ; For You stamp is from the "Fresh Cuts" retired stamp set.





I have also been using my Simply Scored to dry emboss some of my cards - super easy and a nice clean, crisp effect shown above.

The Warner Girls are gathering for a day of card making,fun and idea sharing on Sunday 6th May so I will have more creativeness to share with you all in the weeks afterwards.

If you have been thinking you may like to join the Stampin' Up! Team , either as a Hobbyist to get discounts on all commisionable products, or as a Business Venture you can operate from home, then from May 1st 2012 it will become much easier and more economical.  You can register online here and your Starter Kit is purely customisable up to the value of $235.00.  It will be much more flexible than it used to be.  If you have any questions about joining just send me a message.

Happy stamping and thanks for visiting


No comments:

Post a Comment