Tuesday 17 July 2012

Warner Girls Gathering

Hello Stampers
Another successful Warner Girls Gathering has come and gone last weekend.  I was able to share all my Roomie Gifts and swaps with the girls and also share a couple of handy hints that I learnt at the Canberra Convention.  One of those great handy hints came from Teresa Dabrowski - thanks Teresa.  This was to use Rhinestones stuck together at the end of bakers twine to give that "bauble" effect.  I added it to a friend's birthday card and just gave it that bit of bling finishing touch.  I was very happy with the end result


I also used the Doily Triple Layer Punch Step 3 and embossed over all images with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.  I then added the additional Step 1 and Step 2 of the Doily Punch on top with the greeting and the bling.  The colours are Bravo Burgundy and Blushing Bride and Whisper White.









Other WG creations on the day include these two from Dana
          



Here Dana has used the "Bring on the Cake" Stamp Set (123545 W and 121958 C), the Scallop Circle Punch and the Blossom Punch with Pool Party and Calypso Coral Cardstock





Happy Stamping and TFL
Janette


No comments:

Post a Comment