Tuesday 17 July 2012

Bordering on Romance


My favourite stamp set at the moment is the "Bordering on Romance" set in the Autumn - winter mini catalogue. You can use this set in so many different ways. This catalogue ends soon on July 31 so be quick if you would like it also and email me to order it for you wherever you are in Australia.
I would love to be your personal Demonstrator smiley
I am not much of a colouring in girl but this set just lends itself to a bit of colour.  I made this card for a special friend whose birthday was in July.
I stamped the images on Sahara Sand cardstock with Versamark and then used white embossing powder.  The colouring process is so easy as the embossing keeps you in the lines.  Although it doesn't really matter if you go outside the lines a little as I like things that are not quite perfect.  The greeting is from the " Well Scripted " stamp set and this is another of my favourites at the moment. Sadly this set has retired but I have also used the Happy Birthday from the "Perfectly Penned" set.   You know how you tend to often use the same greeting if you can? 
I added a little Rhinestone bling and a couple of pure white butterflies from the "Beautiful Wings" Embosslits Die to finish it off.

Materials used:
Stamp Sets - Bordering on Romance 127510 (W) and 125482 (C); Well Scripted (Unfortunately retired)
Cardstock - Cajun Craze, Sahara Sand and Whisper White
Accessories - Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon; White Embossing Powder; Rhinestones, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die; Stampin' Write Markers - Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango from the Brights Collection (#119702)
Punches - Decorative Label
Thanks for looking and happy creating heart
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment