Tuesday 17 July 2012

Canberra Convention 2012

Hello Stampers,

Firstly I would like send a very warm welcome to Farzaana who has joined the Stampin' Up! team and taken advantage of the easier joining process and the completely customisable Starter Kit.  I hope you really enjoy your Stampin' Up! adventure Farzaana.

South Pacific Stampin' Up! Convention 2012 is now over for another year.  It was my first time at a Convention and what fabulous time I had smiley

It is tradition that all first timers have their photo taken with the gorgeous Shelli Gardner, the CEO of Stampin' Up! so here I am...

My roomies were Trish, Genelle, Kim and Tina from left to right below,  and we had just the best time and only had a short walk to the Convention Centre from our apartment.  Here we all are at the beginning of our Convention adventure...

We received a "Convention Bag" on arrival and the design of this bag changes each year.  Last year I have been told it was an orange one that was not the most popular....This year it was a very nice dark navy carry satchel type bag with pockets on each side.  I think everyone loved this one this year.
                                          t
Kim made all us girls the bag tag, isn't it just so gorgeous!  I will also share a few of the "Roomie Gifts" that I received in my next blog.
Next Convention will be held 23 - 25 May 2013 in  Brisbane!!!!! Yay!! and in between we have Regionals in November 2012.  So much to look forward to.
Happy Stamping everyone and thanks for looking heart

No comments:

Post a Comment