Monday 20 July 2015

My Life Story......more pages

Hello Stampers

I am still working on my Project Life "My Life Story" Album and am just about finished now so here are a couple more pages as I go along.





The Stampin' Up! Project Life Variety Pocket Pages pack for the 6" x 8" ( 15.2 x 20.3 cm ) Album does not include any full page pockets so I made my own pages using a piece of cardstock the same size as the page and adding a couple of the sticky page "clips" from the "Let's Get Away" accessory pack. 

This is my Mum and Dad's wedding in 1948.  I love seeing the wedding fashions in this era :)




I also added a few little embellishments to take away that really plain look on these pages below and added a bit of journalling as well.



These albums just come together so quickly.  I love them!!

Happy Stamping 
Janette 
 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment