Wednesday 1 July 2015

June Birthdays

Hello Stampers

Well here it is July already!!!  Half the year has gone!!!  Is it just me or are the years going faster and faster???  Whew my June just flew by and I had quite a few birthdays in June (including mine on the 26th ) so I thought I would share with you all the cards I made for my June birthday peeps :)

A card for a friend using Summer Silhouettes and Butterfly Basics Stamp Sets on Very Vanilla and Soft Suede cardstock




A teenage friend using Build a Birthday and Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Sets on Watermelon Wonder and Whisper White cardstock and also made the envelope using the new In Color Envelope Paper.


My wonderful Son-in-Law using the Guy Greetings stamp set as well the retired set called In the Family on Whisper White and Night of Navy cardstock and also using some retired "Maritime" Designer Series Paper to tart  up the envelope a little :)


My Bestie's son whose birthday is the same day as mine- even though he turned 31 I just had to use the "No Bones About it" stamp set as he really is a bit of a kid :) on Mossy Meadow, Whisper White and Tip Top Taupe cardstock


My Bestie's grandson using Celebrate Today stamp set and the retired set called "I Dig You".  He just loves his trucks and diggers. I used Soft Sky, Whisper White and Pacific Point cardstock.  The number 2 is using the new Little Numbers Thinlits.  The envelope is decorated with a balloon using the Balloon Thinlits or you can get both the stamp set and the Framelits in a Bundle and save 30%



A good friend and ex-workmate - here I used the current Hostess set "Floral Wings" and the greeting from "Amazing Birthday" stamp set.  I stamped the greeting on the envelope front and again on a scrap piece of whisper white twice (once in Mint Macaron and once in Night of Navy) and a little cutting and placing on the butterfly with glue dots and walah!!!


So now I have to get on to my July birthdays :):)

Happy stamping
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment