Wednesday 6 January 2016

New Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration.....very exciting times!!!

Hello Stampers

I hope you are all as excited as I am right now :) I just love this time of year.  A fresh new year to start and look forward to all that life throws our way and , of course, it is SALE-A-BRATION time!!!  I love getting free stuff and especially from Stampin' Up!

For all my new readers from 5 January till 31 March 2016 you get to choose free goodies from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure every time you spend $90.00 (My Australian readers only) If you are in a different country just check out your local Demonstrator's website to see what they are offering.

There are cool stamp sets on offer as well as designer vellum, Project Life goodies for the scrapbookers, designer series paper and lots of ideas and inspiration.

I have been lucky enough, as a Demonstrator, to get my hands on some of the goodies way before January to have a play with.  One of my favourites so far is the "Flowering Fields" stamp set.  You can do just so much with this set.  Here is my latest creation for a fellow stamper in my "INKcredibles" stamping group...



Don't you just love the little butterfly.  I did have to fussy cut him out but he is so cute and doesn't take long to cut and add to the card just where you want to :) 

Another stamp set that is fun and easy to use is the "Botanicals for You" stamp set on page 4 of the Brochure.  I really like embossing these words as they just pop right out of the card at you.  Here are 2 that I made.  One with Mint Macaron and one with the "ever-popular" black.  You can't really see the embossing in the pic too well but it does look great up close and in real life :) :)


Can you see the new Botanicals Garden Jewel that I used here as well?   They are so lovely too. The little flowers that I added here and there are from a retired mini punch set but you could use the "Itty Bitty Accents" Punch Pack on page 166 of the Annual Catalogue.   The "Make a Wish" stamp on the front of the envelope is from the Party Wishes Stamp Set on page 5 of the new Occasions Catalogue



I have also fussy cut out a few of the little flowers in the set and strategically added them to this card for a little added effect.  I will let you all in on a little secret...don't tell anyone....when I stamped a couple of the little flowers, as they are very small and a little tricky to use, I also got some ink from around the stamp on the card......easily fixed....add some fussy-cut out flowers to hide the little boo-boos :) :) so there is always a way to fix those little mistakes.  A little handy hint here is to only press down lightly on any small sized stamp you are using.

So you, too, can start collecting ALL the free goodies in this current Sale-a-Bration Brochure.  Just click on the products below and purchase at my Demonstrator website.

Happy New Year and happy stamping everyone
Janette


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment