Sunday 13 December 2015

Sneak Peek!!!

Hello Stampers






I have just finished these couple of stocking fillers and not sure who will be the lucky ones to receive them yet???

This is one of the best parts of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  I get to see and play with new products before most other people :) :) and the new goodies coming out soon on January 5th are all so much fun to use.

These are 2 little notepads that I bought from my local "cheap" shop for under $1.50 each and then added my special little touches.  I know I would love to receive these myself :)

I have used some existing products listed below but also some new Designer Series Paper, framelits and little embellishments.  These only took me a few minutes to put together so super easy. The "Just a Note" stamp is from the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit so this kit is so versatile in so many ways!!!

I also decorated the inside as well using a new stamp set called "Enjoy the Little Things". Love it! Love it! Love it!


Remember that Sale-a-Bration time also starts on January 5th so you can get lots of fun freebies each time you spend $90.00. Plus you automatically become a member of my "Sunnie Coast Stampers" Club for 2016 and earn 1 x Sunburst for every $90.00 you spend.....so on your way to earning more freebies :)   If you are not already on my Customer List and live in Australia send me a quick email here and I will pop the new "Handmade from the Heart" Occasions Catalogue as well as the Sale-a-Bration Brochure in the mail to you straight away.

As I mentioned in my previous Blog on 3 December my new Stampers Club has had a name change and revamp due to my sea change move recently. 


                    

 It is now called The Sunnie Coast Stampers Club and for every $90.00 spent you receive one of these Sunbursts.


SUNNIE COAST STAMPERS Club Rules

  • ·         It runs each calendar year from 01 January to 31 December. Australian residents only

  • ·         For each order of $90.00 (excluding postage & handling) you will receive 1 x Sunburst as shown above.  So, for example, an order of $89.50 you do not  receive a Sunburst ; for an order of $92.50 you receive 1 x Sunburst ; for an order of $192.50 you receive 2 x Sunbursts , etc

  • ·         Individual orders may not be combined to reach a Sunburst

  • ·         Accumulate 10 x Sunbursts and you will receive a free stamp set of your choice from any current catalogue.

  • ·         The free stamp set does not include any “Bundles” indicated in the catalogues

  • ·         You still receive Hostess Awards for applicable orders in addition to the Sunbursts.
  •        The free stamp set can be wood or clear or photoploymer

  •       Sunbursts expire after 1 year.  Club Terms and Conditions may change at any time and you will be advised if and when this happens
  •  
  •      You will automatically become a member of my Sunnie Coast Stampers Club once a qualifying order is placed, either online or direct with me, and I will email you when you are approaching reward time.   
Congratulations to all the lucky ladies who earned free stamp sets during 2015 :) 

Happy Stamping everyone and a big Merry Christmas and hope Santa brings lots of fun crafting goodies.  Also a safe, happy and fun stamping New Year :)
Janette


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment