Sunday 31 January 2016

Fun with a Card-in-a-Box!

Hello Stampers

Here we are at the last day in January!!! Once again the months just whiz by faster and faster the older I get :(  I am having lots of fun along the way though.

My January classes have gone super well and I have had so much fun sharing my love of Stampin' Up! products and creating beautiful cards and gifts with all the fabulous colours and stamps. As well as meeting new fellow crafters in my area.

We have done Birthday cards with a female theme then Masculine cards and now yesterday we made a few for the kids :)  I used mainly the "Zoo Babies" stamp set as this is just so versatile for little wee kiddies up to the teenagers. 




 My absolute favourite card in yesterday's class was the Card-in-a-Box.  The kids just love these.  Recently I have made a Dinosaur one for my Grandson when he became a big brother last June...



Then a more girly one for my best friend's grand daughter who turned 5 in January.....


So yesterday's one was using mainly the elephant from Zoo Babies as I tried to eliminate too much fussy cutting for the ladies.  I just recently saw somewhere that there are Framelits available, in America, for this stamp set but they have not been included in the Australian Catalogue :(  I have my fingers crossed that they will be in our next Annual Catalogue for 2016/2017!!!



So now I am preparing for my February Classes of which I am having 2 so you can pop on over to my website here to see all the details and how you can book in.  They are filling fast as I keep my classes to a maximum of 6 people.  The next class will be cards with a Wedding theme and I will be featuring the "Bloomin' Love" Stamp Set and matching "Bloomin' Heart Framelits Dies as well as the "For the New Two" Stamp Set.  Hope that you can join me :)

Happy Stamping
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment