Tuesday 19 January 2016

January Classes off and running!!!

Hello Stampers

Here we are half way through January already!!!  Time is flying by this year.  I held my first class for this year last Saturday and the theme was "Birthday Cards" to start the year off and get that birthday stash under way :)  

Here are a few of the things we played with...




I have also decided that at each class I will be making a card to donate to a charity/organisation and have all my class make one with me.  So the first card we made was for the Ronald McDonald House Charities of which Stampin' Up! support also.  So we all made this card using the emboss resist technique and the ladies really enjoyed it, even those ladies who normally hate "sponging"!!!




I sent them off to the Brisbane Ronald McDonald House at South Brisbane on Monday and they were so looking forward to receiving them :):)


My next class this weekend will be a Male Card Theme and the donation card will be made for Combat Cards Queensland who sends handmade cards to our Australian Armed Forces serving in Afghanistan, Egypt, East Timor and PNG as well as wherever else they are needed in the world. 

I now have 1 spot still available so if you are near the Sunshine Coast in Queensland and wish to come along and join in the fun just email me here :)  
Here is a sneak Peek at what we will be making......




Also Valentine's Day is just around the corner so I have been playing with the new stamp set in this Occasions Catalogue called "Bloomin' Love" and making a few small gift cards for my local Cafe near me that sells yummy cakes made on premises as well as a small gift line



The Sealed with a Kiss stamp on the back of the mini envelopes is from a retired set called "Sent with Love"

I just love the Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

Happy Stamping
Janette

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment