Sunday 9 April 2023

Retiring Stamp Sets 2023

Hello Stampers

Well April is the month that I go through all my stamp sets and pull out all the ones that are retiring and going forever 😞 




So I will go through each set and make one more card to decide if I need to keep the set a little longer or pop it in my "For Sale" box.....

Here is the first set on the top of this pile.  The "Marigold Moments" Set and the matching dies.  Another Mother's Day card to add to my stash


I teamed it with the "Dainty Flowers" Designer Series Paper which was a Sale-a-Bration Free item that I need to use up.  


And here is the finished Card.   I really did like this set and especially the "Happy Mother's Day" sentiment.  I may just keep the set for this sentiment alone.





Watch for the next set on my pile.....the single "Drybrush" Stamp teamed with a set of dies called "Brushed Shapes"

Happy Stamping everyone
Janette



No comments:

Post a Comment