Friday 28 April 2023

Next Retired Set "Forever Fern"

 Hello Stampers


Sorry there has been a little delay in getting to my next retired stamp set but I had a couple of Classes I had to get completed last weekend.

Now back to the list of retired stamp sets.  Only a few days left till this current catalogue is done and dusted. So grab your last minute bargains before there is a price rise on a lot of the items in the next Annual Catalogue.  Just a little heads up 😉


My next Retired Set is the " Forever Ferns" Stamp Set + "Forever Flourishing" Dies.  This set is great for a lot of occasions but I have used it here for a "Thank You" Card.  I always like to keep a stash of Thank You Cards on hand.



Here I used Soft Sea Foam card base and masked the middle of the card with Stampin' Up! masking paper, stamped a few of the various leaves in Mossy Meadow, Garden Green and Old Olive.  I then removed the masking tape and instead of just throwing it away I added it to the back flap of my envelope.



I also stamped a few various leaves separate on Soft Sea Foam card and using matching dies cut them out with the Cut & Emboss Machine.  I added them to the front with glue dots and added a Linen Thread bow to finish off.

I did use another stamp set called "Go To Greetings" which is carrying over into the new 2023-2024 Annual Catalogue.  Yay!!  I am very happy about this as I love all the fonts in this set.

The next set I will feature will be "Amazing Silhouettes" with matching "Amazing Thanks" Dies.  Keep watching 😊

Happy Stamping 
Janette


No comments:

Post a Comment