Sunday 9 April 2023

Retiring Sets

 Hello Stampers

The next 2 items in my pile of retiring products coming up at the end of April are the single background Stamp "Drybrush".  I have teamed this with the Dies called "Brushed Shapes".  I have only used both of these a couple of times but the stamp is great for masculine cards, I think.

With that in mind I made a belated Birthday Card for my brother....just 1 month late but he won't mind ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰ He lives in America and is a "No Frills" kinda guy so is quite happy to forget his birthday all together.  He has had way too many anyway LOL.  I am the little baby Sister so I can get away with being a bit late with his birthday card.

Here is the finished card......


The easiest way, I find, to use this large background stamp is to leave it in its case and take the ink pad and the card piece to it.  Ink the stamp up with the ink pad



Then place the piece of card on top, and a scrap piece of paper on top again.  Use your hand to rub all over the scrap paper.  Then take the inked card off



   

Use a Shammy to clean the inked stamp and you're done!

I have used "Pacific Point" cardstock and ink as this is a great masculine colour and is also retiring!!  Don't worry though there is a new colour coming on board which is very close to Pacific Point ๐Ÿ˜‰




I did use another stamp set which is not retiring and carrying over to the new 2023-2024 Annual Catalogue "Something Fancy"  I just love the Font and the sentiments in this stamp set, especially for a belated card.







No comments:

Post a Comment