Wednesday 12 April 2023

Next Set on the Retiring Pile

 Hello Stampers


The next Stamp Set I find on the top of my Retiring Pile is the "Happiness Abounds" Stamp Set and the matching "Blossoming Happiness" Dies. This is a pretty florally set and I have used it many times for my "Girly" Birthday Cards.

Here is my finished card...


Here I played with colouring watercolour paper and then stamping the flowers on to the paper once dried.  The colour is Sweet Sorbet

The background pink card is "Blushing Bride". One of the retiring colours as well.  The main cardbase is Smoky Slate.  This one is staying.





 
I used a few of the dies from this set for backgrounds and borders as well as the 2 flowers and leaves.  The little tiny hearts that pop out of the background die are too cute to throw away so I popped a few of them on the front of the envelope.

I will miss this one too but there are some lovely new Flowery stamp sets coming in the next Annual Catalogue.

The greeting is white embossed on black card and "fussy cut" out.  This always looks rather elegant I think 😁

Happy Stamping
Janette


No comments:

Post a Comment