Monday 17 April 2023

Next in Line for Retiring

Hello Stampers


The next Stamp Set I pick off the top of my Retiring Pile is "Painted Poppies" with its matching Dies - "Painted Labels" Dies



This Stamp Set has no words or sentiments at all so I went to one of my new Sets I have ordered from the new upcoming 2023 - 2024 Annual Catalogue 😉  Just a little sneak peek for you as I can't show you anymore just yet....one of the perks of being a Demonstrator 😁💓

Here is the finished card...



This technique is called Double-Time Stamping and there is also Triple-Time Stamping.
The white circle above is loosely adhered to the background Basic White Card and the Poppies Stamp is stamped over the top of both layers.
You then remove the white circle and attach it to the red circle behind which is just a tad larger. 

The red and white circles are then adhered back to the white background piece with Stampin' Dimensionals,  lining up the images to match.

This Bundle/set is in the Last Chance List and is marked down considerably.  Grab it now before it is gone. Jump over to my website here to shop anytime.

Next one on the top of my pile will be "Blessings of Home"  Coming soon!!

Happy Stamping
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment