Tuesday 18 April 2023

Next is "Blessings of Home"

Hello Stampers


The "Blessings of Home" Stamp Set and matching "Flowers of Home" Dies are next in line.  I didn't really use this set very much but now find it is perfect for a Wedding Card for a close friend who got married recently.  I  have used one of the new 2023-2025 In Colors - Moody Mauve - as this is pretty close to the colour of the Bride's Dress.  Along with nice crisp and clean Basic White and I have a simple but elegant Wedding Card and the words are just perfect too, I think.



Here is the finished card...


I added some "Adhesive Sheet" to Basic White Cardstock and then run the floral dies through the Cut & Emboss Machine which makes it so much easier to adhere to the front of the card.  No glue mess.

The Congratulations is from the "Charming Sentiments" Stamp Set and matching dies which are both carrying over to the new Annual Catalogue 👏👏  Hooray!  I use this set quite a lot.

I used the large Flower Bouquet Stamp from the Stamp Set for the back of the envelope.  Something just a little different.

I did enjoy playing with this set one more time before it retires.

Happy Stamping

Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment