Sunday 18 February 2018

Sale-a-Bration 2nd Release

Hello Stampers

Woohoo!! Stampin' Up! have released their 2nd lot of freebies available during Sale-a-Bration. I am loving the new Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper.  It is a thick cardstock with beautiful gold and silver foil elements.  I had a little play with it earlier in the week and made a card for a fellow stamper in my Demonstrator Stamping Group.



It is so lovely that it doesn't need too much else with it to have that Wow!!! effect.  Here I just used Tranquil Tide as the accompanying colour and a greeting from "Rose Wonder" Stamp Set; a little silver foil leaf from the "Sweet Cake" Framelits Dies that I had sitting on my craft table from a previous project and a small Tranquil Tide bow which I coloured some 1/8" white sheer ribbon with my Tranquil Tide Marker.  A piece of gold foil card with my Layering Circle Framelits behind the greeting and it is done!!!  Super easy and very effective I think.  The leaves on the envelope are made using the "Rose Wonder" stamp set as well.  As this is a non-standard size card 3 1/2" x 7" I made my own envelope too.

Don't forget all the other fun and easy things in the earlier Sale-a-Bration Brochure.  If you don't think yourself as a "Crafter" then the fabulous "Mixed Medallions" Card Kit will change your views 😉



Also during Sale-a-Bration time until March 31 it is the best time to join me in getting all your supplies at a discount and having a ton of fun along the way as well.
  • Is your day job getting boring or not really what you want to do?  Maybe you have been looking at a career change?

  • Are you at home with school age children and looking for some extra income and doing something you love at the same time?  Children's birthday parties are a breeze with Stampin' Up! Products and ideas
  • Are you looking at retiring and want a hobby to keep you busy and doing something fun also?
  • Have you been asked to make Wedding Invitations and looking for quality products to also make Wedding favours (Bombonieres) and decorations?
  • Do you like Interior Decorating and looking for extra ideas to make yourself?
If you answered Yes to any of the questions above then now is the time to pick up your Starter Kit and also get 2 x free stamp sets of your choice.  That is $409.00 value for just $169.00.  After that all your purchases are at least 20% discounted.


You don't have to "demonstrate" at all if you don't want to, or hold parties if you don't want to.  Just pop on over to my website here and click the "Join the Fun" button to learn more and Join my Team of Sunburst Stampers 😎.  You can join my Team from anywhere in Australia and I will only be a call or email away to help you in your fun journey.

Happy Stamping everyone
Janette



No comments:

Post a Comment