Thursday 1 March 2018

Countdown to my Retreat

Hello Stampers

It is just over 11 weeks till my second Annual "Stamping Daze with Janette" Retreat!!!  I am so excited and a little stressed as well right now as I really need 20 fun people to join me for the 2 nights and 2 1/2 days at the lovely Rumba Resort in Caloundra, Sunshine Coast.  It is a super comfortable and well situated Resort with great restaurants, bars and coffee shops directly underneath the resort itself.  Everything at your fingertips as well as a great boardwalk along the beach just across the road.  So if you get a little tired of sitting just pop out for a walk in the clear Sunshine Coast air.

I am half way there so for $270.00 you get:-

  • 2 x nights accommodation in a shared, 2 x bedroom spa suite with some views of the beautiful ocean.  It is spacious with a full equipped kitchen.
  • Breakfasts Saturday and Sunday mornings
  • Coffee and Tea available all day
  • Also make-and-takes during the weekend, challenges, prizes, prizes and more prizes. 
  • A full Lolly Buffet to keep those energy levels up for your crafting days.
  • Saturday 19th May is another very important date in the world!!!!  Yes the Royal Wedding of Harry and Meghan and I just love watching Royal Weddings so there will be "wedding themed" activities including a prize for the best Tiara.
  • A free new Annual Catalogue for each attendee and some new products to touch and test
  • Lots of fun to be had all weekend
So tell your friends and book in now.  $50.00 deposit due by March 23 2018 to secure your spot. Email me here to opt in or if you have any other questions.




We are in the last month of our Sale-a-Bration Promotion and more fun items were added on 16 February.  The "Eclectic Expressions" Stamp Set is my fun set to play with at the moment.  It seems "simple" but there are just so many things you can do with it





Here are some of my creations....
The first in various shades of blue for my brother's birthday




Another in shades of pink for a friend's birthday coming up soon




and another we made at my Coffee, Cake & Card Morning on Tuesday at my local café



So you have till 31 March to pick up your freebies and if you are in Australia and place your order through my shop here you also get a gift from me as well!!!  Gotta love freebies ❤😁

Happy Stamping everyone
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment