Friday 2 February 2018

Birthdays galore in January and February!

Hello Stampers!

Well I am off and running for 2018.  I have so many birthdays in January and February for my Family and Friends.  That is okay though cause I just love making and sending my handmade-with-love greeting cards and Stampin' Up! just make it so easy to whip one up in seconds when you have to send one in a hurry 👏😊

I am now just loving the Picture Perfect Birthday Stamp Set and the matching Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper (DSP) Stack.

Here are just a few ideas of what you can do with limited stamping.  The paper is the hero of the card!



The beautiful present rosettes and a greeting is all you need but I had a little silver leaf sprig (from the Cake Soiree Framelits) left over from another project so popped it under the greeting and added a couple of Melon Mambo Brights Enamel Shapes and walah!!!



 This card is using the reverse side of these fabulous DSPs and I added a Peek-a-Boo Peach piece of cardstock at the back which I embossed with the Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder and then popped the greeting on top using the Layering Circles Framelits and the new Berry Burst Metallic Edge Ribbon behind.  A piece of the left over DSP on the envelope flap and it is all ready to send out.




This one features just the balloons on top of a Lemon Lime Twist layer and a Peek-a-boo Peach Cardbase. The greeting has some "Myths & Magic" Specialty Washi Tape I popped on the Whisper White card before running through the Big Shot with the "Stitched Shapes" Framelits Circle Die.  A couple of the new Glitter & Clear Epoxy shapes beside the greeting and a piece of Lemon Lime Twist mini striped ribbon and we are done!  So super easy 😉😃



This last one is bright and bold and I have just the person in mind who I will be sending this one to later in February.  It is a larger card than normal so the DSP was a little small for the cardfront so, thus, the Scattered Sequins Embossing piece of silver card at the top.  So to tie it all in the greeting is embossed with Silver embossing powder and I added Silver Metallic Thread at the bottom of the banners.  Also a few scattered Glitter & Clear Epoxy shapes here and there.  I hope my "Bestie" likes it 😁😁

There are still lots more fun and beautiful DSP sheets in this Stack so off I go to make a few more for my stash.  

Happy Stamping Everyone
Janette



No comments:

Post a Comment