Thursday 31 March 2016

Last day to grab that Sale-a-Bration freebie!!!!

Hello Stampers

Well Sale-a-Bration time for another year is nearly over :(  Just today to grab that freebie that you have had your eye on for the last few months. I liked them all this year and I had a play with the latest "Party Pants" stamp set and the Metallic Glitter to create a little "Hi" card to send to some stamping friends that I haven't seen in a little while and just wanted to let them know that I hadn't forgotten them.  If you are reading this now your little cards are on the way to you :) :) 




The Metallic Glitter tape is used on the card on the right and the Everyday Chic Designer Washi Tape is used on the card on the left.  I just added the washi tape on a diagonal to a piece of whisper white card then trimmed around each side.  I ran the whole piece through the Big Shot with the smallest Deco Labels Collection Framelit. I love this greeting in the Party Pants stamp set.  Just today and then it will be gone.

Everyday Chic Designer Washi Tape by Stampin' Up!                                   


Price: $14.00
 


Deco Labels Collection Framelits Dies by Stampin' Up! 


Price: $41.00
 
Blossom Bunch Punch by Stampin' Up! 
Blossom Bunch Punch
Price: $31.00
 
White Perfect Accents  by Stampin' Up! 
White Perfect Accents
Price: $8.75
 
It's My Party Enamel Dots by Stampin' Up! 
It's My Party Enamel Dots
Price: $7.00
 
Basic Black Baker's Twine by Stampin' Up! 
Basic Black Baker's Twine
Price: $5.25
 
Crushed Curry Baker's Twine by Stampin' Up! 
Crushed Curry Baker's Twine
Price: $5.25
 
 
Just click on the shop now button at the top right of this page to place your order with me and pick up those last minute freebies :)
 
Happy stamping
Janette 

No comments:

Post a Comment