Friday 15 April 2016

What comes after Sale-a-Bration?

Hello Stampers

Just a quick Blog this morning as I am off to our Stampin' Up! ONStage Event at the Gold Coast this weekend.  Woohoo so excited!!  I love Stampin' Up! and the fun things they organise for us Demonstrators :)   They have 2 of these events each year, one of which is the main 3 day event held in a different location around the world.  The main one being at the Utah Head Office and smaller one day events elsewhere, one of which is on the Gold Coast here in Australia, as well as Sydney.  The next main 3 day event in November will be held in Brisbane!!  Yay!!!!  So if you want to join me for that one just pop on over to my Website here and JOIN THE FUN :) 

So I have got my swaps done...here is the production line happening.....







Also made my pillow gifts for my Roomies.  Can't show you them yet as they might be reading this so I will post those pics next week.

I also get to see the new Annual Catalogue and play with some new products at the OnStage Event.  I can't show you anything new as yet though as will be sworn to secrecy until a bit later down the track so stay tuned and if you want me to send you a copy of the new catty when it arrives and you are in Australia just email me here for more details.

Gotta Go :) :)  
Happy Stamping
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment