Thursday 3 December 2015

Happy December!!!

Hello Stampers

Yes it is December already!!!  Where has that whole year gone???  Many a stamping day has been spent this 2015 and, hopefully, many more will be spent during 2016.  Although I am turning the big "60" in 2016 and a wonderful cruise up the Rhine River is planned this year, to celebrate, with 8 other beautiful friends. Hmmmm I may just have to take a few little projects along with me to prevent me having withdrawal symptoms hahaha.  I think a little creating under the Tuscany sun will be on the agenda :) 

So I hope you have all started your Christmas creating?  I am happy to say that all my cards are done and posted.  I love being organised at the beginning of December so I can then concentrate on wrapping and decorating my Christmas Gifts.  Nothing elaborate but just a little something to pretty them up a bit.  All my tags are already done using the "Oh What Fun" Tag Project Kit.  If you haven't already got your kit grab it fast as this is on the Retirement List for the "Holiday Catalogue"  Check out the Retirement List here to see what is still available.

Speaking about the Holiday Catalogue - just a few more weeks till the end of this "Handmade for the Season" Catty - the 4th January is the last day to order your goodies from here. Pop on over to the link to my shop (at the right of this Blog) any time of the day or night to pick up that special Christmas present for yourself.

Then........drum roll.......the new "Handmade from the Heart" Occasions Catalogue begins on 5 January till 31 May 2016



 Doesn't it look so super cute? There are just soooo many lovely things in this catalogue.  I know you are going to love it as much as I do.  I will be getting copies of this wonderful publication out to my customers later this month so you can all start making your wish list.  I can't wait to show you all close up too.  One sneak peek is using a stamp set that has so many possibilities.  I made my daughter's birthday card using it and, she probably doesn't realise yet, but they are Macarons on the front of the card and the same number as her age!!!!


The Designer Series Paper is new too and I am loving it all!

And.......you remember what also happens at the beginning of each year?????  Yay!! Yes Sale-a-Bration!!!!  I get so excited about this time of year with all the free stuff you get to choose.



 Lots of fun things in this years brochure yet again.  For every $90.00 spent you get to choose 1 free item in this brochure.  This year there is a little twist also.  There are a few items only available till 15 February then they are gone.....forever....so you may want to put these at the top of your "To Get First" List.  Another batch of limited-time products are coming on 16 February.  So the excitement continues!!!!!  If you are not on my regular posting list just email me here and I will send out a copy of both the new Occasions Catalogue and the Sale-a-Bration Brochure as soon as I can.

Also for every $90.00 spent you automatically become a member of my Stamping Club and can earn more free stamp sets.  As I have moved home in the last 18 months my Club will be undergoing a "Sea Change" as well :)  So watch my Blog in the next week and all new details will be revealed.

Happy Christmas to all and hope it is a safe and fun one spent with family and friends

Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment