Thursday 19 November 2015

Exciting new things!!!!

Hello Stampers

I am back from a wonderful weekend in Melbourne.  I love visiting Melbourne.  Always something new to see and do :)  This time my visit was to attend Stampin' Up!s OnStage Live Local Event and be one of the first  to see the new "Handmade from the Heart" Occasions Catalogue which starts on 5 January in conjunction with the 2016 Sale-a-Bration Brochure.  So you know what that means????  Lots of new and free goodies coming up soon :) :)  Do the Happy Dance!!!!

The main OnStage Live Event to launch this new Catalogue and Brochure was held In Brussels, Belgium and as we couldn't all travel to Brussels they held local events at many other major cities in USA, Canada, New Zealand and Australia.  So Australia had one in Melbourne and one in Perth.  My friend and fellow Demonstrator, Sonia, and myself and my upline Kim chose to attend Melbourne.  Here we are with Jocie and Jodie as well.  I am holding the pink Stampin' Up! sign.


We had the best day ever with lots of give aways, Make-and-Takes and sneak peeks at new products starting soon on January 2016.  The new catalogue is just jam packed with so many lovely things this time :) I can only show you the cover at this stage....

                                                 

                                                  

 

You will be able to get your hands on these fun things from 5 January 2016. If you are in Australia and would like a copy to read over and over just email me here and I  will pop one in the mail to you straight away

I can show you a couple of things that we made at Onstage though and a little taste of what you will see soon....





In the meantime there are some other exciting things happening to keep you going until January..



http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=120600

Just one more day to get some great bargains on the old favourites.  Just click on the pic above to see the list of stamp sets.

Here is a card I made recently with the "Big News" Stamp Set which is marked down!  It is just so versatile.  I also used the "Dotty Angles" Stamp Set for the border (This one is not in the sale list)

There is also the "Gorgeous Grunge" Stamp Set on sale.  Woohoo!!!  I use this set every chance I get :)

Also for the very first time Stampin' Up! is offering a Retirement List for the current Holiday Catalogue so if you have had any of these stamp sets on your wish list best grab them now, while supplies last, before they are gone forever. 


Just pop on over to my website here to see the full list and have fun shopping.



Happy Stamping
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment