Saturday 25 April 2015

Mother's Day and My Digital Studio

Hello Stampers




Today is ANZAC Day here in Australia and I attended the Dawn Service to remember all those who lost their lives at Gallipoli, 100 years ago, at my local beach front area at 5:20 am this morning - Lest We Forget. Always a very moving and emotional service.

Then it was time for some card making in the afternoon.

You have all probably seen the Retirement List by now which came out on Tuesday and already has quite a few items out of stock.  There is also 30% of all My Digital Studio (MDS) Downloads.  Check out the full list here

If you have bought the MDS Programme don't think that you will be unable to use it any further after 2 June when MDS no longer will be available to purchase.  There will still be heaps of things to use it for and now is the time to grab those extra downloads at the great reduced prices.

It will be Mother's Day here in Australia on Sunday May 10 which is only 3 weeks away so I have been busy making my cards for the various venues at which they sell. This first one is made using MDS.  I created a note card project and used the "All Holidays Stamp Brush Set " - Digital Download  as well as " All in the Family" which, I believe, may be retired now :(  It is a Hybrid card using both MDS and cardstock and Designer Series Paper.  So you can see that you can incorporate MDS creations into your normal card making.


Some other cards I have created using the traditional methods are:- 





I use the 2-way glue pen to adhere all my Thinlits to my cards.  I find it is the cleanest and easiest method for these fiddly little bits.

The heart shaped flower design I made using a template cut from ordinary photocopy paper and using the hearts collection framelits.  I attached the template to the card front and my workspace with some washi tape so nothing moves around while I add my stamps.

Hope they are of some inspiration for your Mother's Day cards creations :)

Happy Stamping
Janette





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment