Wednesday 15 April 2015

It's nearly new Catalogue time!!!

Hello Stampers



Our 2014/2015 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue will be coming to an end on 2 June 2015 and not 30 June as indicated on the back of the catalogue.  So if you would like to be one of the first lucky people here in Australia to receive your new 2015/2016 Catalogue in your letter box I can make that happen!!!

For just $7.95 I can add your name to my mailing list and like magic this new catalogue full of inspiration and ideas will arrive by the end of May, wherever you are in Australia.  Just email me here for more details on payment and delivery instructions.  You must do this before 18 May.

Annual South Pacific Convention is nearly here for 2015!!! 

I am off to the Gold Coast at the end of April to have 3 days of fun! fun! fun! with nearly 500 other happy Demonstrators.  We will get to see the new Catalogue and probably even play with some new stamp sets.  We will learn new techniques, make many new friends, and win prizes as well.  Some of the lucky ones will anyway.  I am hoping that this year will be a lucky year for me and I will let you all know how I go :) 

I have finished all my 50 swaps to take....






 and now am thinking about my little pillow gifts for my "Roomies".  I love making special little gifts to pop on to my Roomies pillows when they are not looking. Here is one and I need to find that special something to pop into this box :)



Being a Demonstrator is just so much fun with Stampin' Up! and you can join me too, whether you would like to build your stamping business or just be a Hobby Demonstrator it is so easy and you get to buy all your stamping supplies at a discount as well. Just pop me a quick email with any questions you may have and I will love to help you join my fun team.

Happy stamping
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment