Thursday 14 May 2015

June is nearly here!!!

Hello Stampers

Well I hope all the Mum's/Grandma's/Aunties out there had a wonderful Mother's Day last Sunday.  I certainly did.  Not only did I get to spend some fun time with my gorgeous Daughter and just as gorgeous Granddaughter I also spent the weekend with some other Mum's card making :)  It couldn't get any better.

My group - the Warner Girls - had an open house on both Saturday and Sunday and we made 2 make-and-takes in the morning and 2 in the afternoon each day.  One of the group (Sonia) was, sadly, unable to join us due to illness so it was not the same without her :(  We will just have to make up for it at the next gathering in June for our new Catalogue Launch. 

Here are a few of us on Saturday and some little cute gift bags we made thanks to Val showing us how.



On Sunday we had a different group of fun ladies and tried some different techniques.  The first using dry embossing and the Hello You Thinlits and the second using the Emboss Resist Technique.




We had a ton of fun and can't wait till the new 2015/2016 Catalogue Launch early in June.  Watch my calendar of events here on my Stampin' Up! Website for more details.

Here are my 2 favourite girls on Mother's Day....



Happy Stamping Everyone
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment