Monday 20 August 2012

Back to Stamping!



Here is a card I made yesterday for a neighbour.  I hadn't played with my Stampin' Up! Mixed Bunch Stamp set for a while so here is what I ended up with.  The embossing folder is a Cuttlebug one but all other items used are Stampin' Up! products.

Cardstock: Whisper White, Blushing Bride and Poppy Parade.
Stamp Sets: Mixed Bunch and Petite Pairs
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Basic Grey and Blushing Bride
Punches:  Blossom Punch, 1" Circle, 3/4" Circle and Large Oval Punch
Accessories: Attic Boutique DSP, Designer Buttons - Brights, Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon

It is so nice getting back into my  craft room this week after being away for the last 3 weeks.  I have worked on my Father's Day cards and birthday cards for the month of August. :):)  Happy now.

Hopefully I will have a card to show you next time using some of the new 2012/2013 Catalogue goodies that I hope arrive in the mail this week...

Until then happy stamping and TFL
Janette 

No comments:

Post a Comment