Thursday 12 May 2022

More easy creations

 Hello Stampers


As I inch closer to my moving date into my "downsized" new home I still am managing some crafty days to keep my "fingers in the ink" so to speak 😁😁

I am the Assistant Secretary of my local VIEW (View, Interests and Education of Women) Club and one of my roles is to search out and book interesting Guest Speakers.  Some get recommended to me by other Club Members so this makes my job a little easier.  I also give them a Thank You card and small Gift to thank them for giving up their valuable time to talk to us all.

One of the Club Members gave me a collection of Blank cards which were surplus to her needs so I use these and add a little more "creativeness" to them as Cards for all occasions which are needed to send out from time-to-time.

I start with this "blank" card -


and using the limited supplies that I have out of boxes at the moment - the "Hues of Happiness" Suite I end up with this.................





As you can see the large flower die from this set is not limited to cutting out the stamped flower images or the flowers on the matching Designer Series Paper. Here I used it to frame the "Thank You" sentiment.

I then hand cut or fussy cut, as we say in the crafting business 😊, the 2 flowers from the matching Designer Series Paper and added them to the sentiment.  Walah!!!  Done πŸ‘

So I am keeping sane until my move at the end of this month.

I will be sharing with you all soon, my new Craft Room I am having designed right now.  There is a wait time of 8 weeks with the Cabinet Makers at the moment so keep an eye out in early August for my little space of happiness πŸ˜„πŸ˜„


Happy Stamping

Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment