Wednesday 4 May 2022

May Creations

 Hello Stampers


Yes I am back again 2 days in a row!!!  but when one has an addiction, one just has to get the craft goodies out wherever possible to create πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚  As I mentioned before all my craft supplies are boxed up ready to move house but I am getting fidgetty!!!  and can't wait any longer 😁  so I had ordered the new 2022-2024 In Colors and lucky some supplies were easy to grab so I am now feeling somewhat calmer after putting together my May Birthday Cards and Treat Bags for my "Minglers" Group of friends.





All my acrylic stamping blocks were boxed away somewhere not easy to be found so had to come up with a solution.......walah! found the lid off some storage containers just the right size...



And did not have any white cardstock left either so what to use???????   Yes the backing of the new In Color "Glossy Dots" packet is pretty close to white πŸ‘ (See how I cut it off the bottom?)  I used them for the "Best Wishes" on the Treat Bags.  I bet you couldn't tell they were not exactly white????




So folks you don't need  heaps of supplies when making special greeting cards for family and friends.  Here I used just supplies from the new "Hues of Happiness" Suite on Page 108 of the new 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue which started yesterday.


I purchased the little Treat Bags for $1.00 each from the local "Cheap" Shop and decorated them using the Designer Series Paper in this "Hues of Happiness" Suite. Yes the Dies fit the flowers on this DSP perfectly.  Everything is "Matchy Matchy" πŸ˜„πŸ˜„





Happy Stamping

Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment