Sunday 30 August 2020

More Stamping Fun!

 Hello Stampers


Here we are at the end of August!!!  This means here in Australia it will soon be the start of Spring and everything sunny and floral.  I just love Spring.  It is my favourite season - not too hot for my early morning walks around this beautiful Sunshine Coast where I live and not too cold so I spend too much time sleeping in and not using all my crafting time 😁😁


It also means that it is nearly September and do we have some exciting new things happening in September!!!


Firstly, from 1 September,  you will be able to get your hot little hands on our very own new Stampin' Up! Cut & Emboss Machine


I am just loving mine.  As a Demonstrator I am lucky to be able to purchase and play with new products a little bit earlier than all my Customers.  So I have mine and I really can say it has everything you need in a Cut & Emboss Machine and so compact. So if you are a crafter and have been looking for a top quality Cut & Emboss Machine then check this one out and pop on over to my Website Shop here  to add it to your Shopping Cart.

Due to the machine’s solid steel construction frame, the tightness and effectiveness of the cutting and embossing will remain intact over time. The precise pressure designed and engineered into the machine results in crisp, clean, and precise cutting along with beautifully detailed embossing. It also has a small footprint, ergonomic carrying handle, easy rotating handle for comfort in use, and strategically designed platform for superior control. The best part is that all this value is offered at a great price!




Also for the month of September if you have been thinking about joining my Team of fun "Sunburst Stampers" now is the time to ask me more and join the Stampin' Up! Family.

For the cost of the Starter Kit of $169.00 you get to choose and products up to that value + you receive a bunch of free goodies as well:-

  • Cardstock pieces to make 16 cards - Granny Apple Green Card + Coastal Cabana Card
  • 1 x Pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels
  • "So Much Love" Stamp Set
  • "Queen Anne's Lace" Stamp Set


You will then be able to purchase your new Cut & Emboss Machine at a discount!!!  No other obligations of holding parties or workshops, just enjoying the perks and discounts of being a Demonstrator.

If you are in Brisbane or on the Sunshine Coast you also will have the opportunity in joining in some great Team Fun Days held on a regular basis.  We had one just yesterday and it was a fabulous day


We made 11 cards



 
and a beautiful Christmas Sampler which I finished the following day at home and now just need to find a frame to pop it into



All using all the fun Christmas products in the current "Handmade For You" Mini Catalogue.

Happy Stamping Everyone
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment