Tuesday 11 August 2020

Exciting new things in August!!!

 Hello Stampers


Here we are in August already and hope everyone is keeping well still during these not-so-fun COVID times.  All those crafters in Victoria I send my crafting love to you all and hope your card making is helping you through your isolation restrictions.

I am extremely lucky living here in Queensland where we are having zero new cases every day and life is fairly "Normal" so far.  I feel so grateful 😊

Exciting news!!!  the new Handmade for You Mini Stampin' Up! Catalogue is here and all the lovely goodies within are now available.  So you can start making your Christmas Cards and Halloween Cards (if you love to celebrate this as well) right now.  

If you haven't got your copy yet just email me here and I will pop a copy in the mail to you straight away

If you just love doing our kits where everything is supplied with instructions to make a bunch of cute cards or Tags or other projects there are a few nice ones in this mini Catalogue.

Also don't forget the "Gorgeous Posies" Kit previously mentioned.  You can order this at anytime too.

Speaking of Kits have I got a really nice one to show you which is available this month only....

Be quick cause I am sure these Kits will go like hot cakes!!!

Kit contains supplies for 8 cards and envelopes (2 cards of 4 designs)

  • Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
  • Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)

Coordinating Colours:

Basic Black, Bumblebee, Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce, White, and Gold

Other Contents:

  • An exclusive stamp set (This kit does not include a clear block for the stamp set.)
  • One Classic Stampin’ Spot
  • Paper and crafting materials including, card bases, embellishments, and laser-cut pieces to create 8 cards
  • 8 coordinating envelopes
  • Adhesive dots and dimensionals

Box of Sunshine Information:

This kit includes extra pieces and stickers (including a sticker label) to help you create cards AND a Box of Sunshine filled with treats and goodies to send to a friend. (Treats not included.)


To order pop on over to my online shop here


I have a very special person in mind to send my box to after I make up the cards.  Do you have one as well???

Happy Stamping everyone

Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment