Tuesday 2 June 2020

Welcome to June!

Hello Stampers

Hope you are all well and safe and enjoying the slow lifting of self-isolating restrictions.  Here where I live on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland we have not had any new cases for quite some time so I have been enjoying getting out with 5 and now 10 friends and having a coffee and cake in a nice park somewhere.  Our winter days here are just so sunny and glorious.

Tomorrow is going to be one very exciting day!  The new 2020/2021 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue will begin 👏😀😀.  If you are in Australia and would love a hard copy of the Catalogue to read through over and over just email me here and I will get one in the mail to you straight away.

There are lots and lots of gorgeous things in this Catalogue as well as tons of inspirational ideas.

Also just for the month of June there are a couple of great promotions too.  


Grab a few of your crafty friends together and check out the new Catalogue.  Pop all your orders together and be rewarded extra during June.  With a qualifying order of $400.00 you will receive an extra $40.00 to spend on anything else you like.  So you will receive $40.00 + another $40.00 to spend on free goodies.  If your own wish list adds up to this amount then you get the additional rewards to yourself.  Gotta love freebies.

Join my fun Team of Sunburst Stampers and receive more extra free goodies



 Not only will you get a Starter Kit—already a great value at $169 for $235 worth of products—but for a limited time, you can select any stamp/tool bundle from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalogue for FREE. There could not be a better time to join my team.  Would like more details just email me here.

A few more extra features being added to my Website from 3 June and Stampin' Up! are wanting your feedback to hear what you think and help make it even better.  So I encourage you all to tell us what you think about how it is all working.  Check it all out here.

A new Stamp Set featured in the new Catalogue is called "Celebrating Sunflowers"  I just love this set and it also comes with matching Dies!  I just had to have a play with my set this week and also thought I would share a little tip with you all for when you purchase your set 😉

I used the "Double Time" Stamping Technique on my card


And the little hint is for when you are putting you rubber stamps together I keep mine in the case nested in their original spots.  The large Sunflower has lots of curvy petals and is quite difficult finding just the right spot to put it back in so add a small mark with a Sharpie pen on both the image and the rubber where it fits then you will always line them up and pop it back in first go 😄😄


Happy Stamping everyone 
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment