Thursday 30 April 2020

Exciting News!!



Hello Stampers

I do hope you are all keeping well and busy during these times of self-isolation.  The world is certainly experiencing some trouble times right now and I am just so thankful for my good health, wonderful family and friends and my crafting.  Stampin' Up! is really looking after us as Demonstrators and our product deliveries have not been affected too much here in Australia.  I thank all the wonderful workers at our Sydney Distribution Centre who keep those all important deliveries happening so quickly! 👏👏👏  I think a special card will be making its way to them real soon 😀

Meanwhile I have lots and lots of birthdays coming up to create for as well as our new 2020/2021 Annual Catalogue coming out real soon. If you are one of my valued regular customers watch your letterbox for a special delivery some time in the next week 😉

Another very exciting event in my life is the birth of my Online eCommerce Store - WGs Creations.




Due to all our face-to-face activities being put on hold for a wee while I am expanding all my Stamping Avenues to go online.  I had been holding Market Stalls every couple of months to sell my excess card creations and they have now been cancelled so I have created WGs Creations.  Check it out here 

I mentioned a new 2020/2021 Annual Catalogue...so that means a lot of items will be retiring from the two current Catalogues - the 2019/2020 Annual Catalogue and the January - June 2020 Mini Catalogue so you need to check out the Retiring List and grab those "Have-to-Have" goodies before they are gone.  Check them all out here.

Last-Chance Products


Another fun new item that Stampin' Up! has just launched is the COVID-19 Giveback Digital "Share the Sunshine" PDF Downloads.  You can purchase the 15 Pages of Images for just US$12.00 (Approx A$19.00) and use them with all your other stamping supplies to create fun and uplifting cards to send to friends and loved ones.  All proceeds are donated to a choice of 2 charities which you designate at the time of purchase.  So a really good cause.




I have created 2 cards to send to a couple of friends just to keep their spirits up and say I am thinking of them 😀  I have also used some of the Sale-a-Bration free Designer Series Paper that I still have and great to fussy cut out the individual flowers.



Happy Stamping Everyone
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment