Friday 27 February 2015

More free Sale-a-Bration goodies coming soon!!!!!

Hello Stampers

I have just come home from 10 days in Singapore and Vietnam with my gorgeous Grandson, Tyler and his Mum and Dad (my son and daughter-in-law) and just in time for some new and exciting products coming available for the last month of Sale-a-Bration.  Have you been collecting all the items in the Sale-a-Bration brochure?  I certainly have.  For each $90.00 order you can choose 1 free item.

So there is going to be 4 more great products available for you to earn free as from March 1st.  So check out my store to see them all from this Sunday 1st March.







Meanwhile I have been playing with some of my free Sale-a-Bration goodies that I have already earned.




This one is using the very popular "Lotus Blossom" Stamp Set and the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder.  This Embossing Folder has now retired, unfortunately, but if you have it in your stash it is time to bring it out and use it again.  The greeting is from the "Best of Greetings" brought out last year to celebrate 25 years of Stampin' Up! and is also retired but I still use it a lot as I love the font.  Some Pool Party and Island Indigo Baker's Twine to finish off and an easy Sympathy Card.


This has to be one of my favourite stamp sets in this year's Sale-a-Bration brochure. The "Big Day" Stamp Set  on Page 12.  You can do so much with this set.  It is just perfect for colouring in with your Blendabilities.  I am not a big fan of colouring usually but the Blendabilities make it so easy and they colour coordinate with all our Stampin' Up! Cardstock colours. Gotta love that!!

The dots on the background are made using the Dots in the "Dots and Stripes" Decorative Masks on Page 205 of the Annual Catalogue.  I positioned the mask over the card and placed dots using my Sponge Daubers and Versamark then adding the embossing powder for the first colour.  As each colour dries I repeated the process with the other colours.  Here I used Smoky Slate, Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party and Wild Wasabi Embossing Powder.  Finishing off with some Pistachio Pudding Thick Baker's Twine.  This could be either a male or female birthday card.

So hope you are all having a lot of fun with your Sale-a-Bration freebies and if you haven't got any yet just click on the "Shop Now" button and place an order.  Remember for every $90.00 spent you get to choose 1 free product item in the Sale-a-Bration Brochure. 

You also  automatically become a member of my "Yellow Button" Club and for each $90.00 spent you receive 1 x Bunch of Yellow Buttons.  Once you have reached 10 x Bunches of Yellow Buttons you will receive a free stamp set of your choice from me and you can shop from anywhere in Australia. If you place your order online you must complete all your details or I will not know how to contact you when you receive your 10 Bunches of Yellow Buttons.

Happy Stamping 
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment