Saturday 28 February 2015

Beginner's Card Making Classes coming up in March

Hi there Stampers

March is going to be all about stamping for me.  I have not been able to get into my craft room since Christmas other than a couple of days to make my January and February birthday cards.  So suffering a little withdrawal symptoms right now.  I am going to make up for it in March!!!

I am running Beginner's Card Making Classes all through March and starting Tuesday 10th March.  Here is a little taste of what we will be making....



It just uses 1 stamp set and 4 colours.  So super easy to start with.  If you are near the Sunshine Coast, Queensland and would love to learn how to make your own wonderful creations just pop on over to my website here to RSVP or email me here if you have any questions.

Looking forward to meeting you all 




Happy Stamping
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment