Monday 19 January 2015

A New Year means a new "Yellow Button" Club...

Hi there Stampers

It is the start of another exciting stamping year and not only is there Sale-a-Bration and a new Occasions Catalogue full of really wonderful ideas and new products but also my "Yellow Button" Club has begun for another year.  A number of my Yellow Button Club members received free stamp sets during 2014.  If you were one of those lucky people please leave a comment below to share your excitement :)  This offer is only available for Australian Residents.





Here is how it works.................


Yellow Button  Club

  1.  It runs each calendar year from 1 January to 31 December.
  2. For each order of $90.00 (excluding postage and handling) you will receive 1 x bunch of yellow buttons as shown above.  So, for example, an order of $89.50 you do not receive any bunches of yellow buttons; for an order of $92.50 you receive 1 x bunch of yellow buttons; for an order of $192.50 you receive 2 x bunches of yellow buttons etc.
  3. Individual orders may not be combined to reach a bunch of yellow buttons
  4. Accumulate 10 x bunches of yellow buttons and you will receive a free stamp set of your choice from any current catalogue.
  5. The free stamp set does not include any "Bundles" indicated in the catalogues
  6. The free stamp set can be either wood, clear or photopolymer (whichever is available in your stamp set choice)
  7. You will still receive Hostess Awards in addition for applicable orders.
  8. Yellow Bunches expire at the end of each year and cannot be carried over to the next year.  Club Terms and Conditions may change at any time and you will be notified by email if this happens.
  9. You will automatically become a member of my Yellow Button Club once a qualifying order has been placed through me, either online or direct to me.  I will email you when you are approaching reward time.  

Meanwhile I have been playing with one of the free stamp sets in the Sale-a-bration brochure.  You can get this set free too with a $90.00 order.  It is the Best Day Ever Stamp Set and I have made these cute little notecards to keep in my bag to hand out to people in my travels whom I think have provided a wonderful happy service.  I decided to start off my year with a more positive approach and show people gratitude where it is due instead of giving negative, bad complaints all the time.  I have handed out 2 so far and the recipients were pleasantly surprised when they received them as that doesn't happen very often.  Not often enough I think.






I have also used the "Irresistibly Yours" Specialty Designer Series Paper available as a free Sale-a-Bration item on page 15 of the brochure.  The image of this DSP does not truly appear is it is in "real life"  I am loving it :)



Happy stamping
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment