Saturday 11 May 2013

Sneak Peek


Stamp Club Make-and-Takes for May nearly all done.  Just a few little details to finish off and they will be in the mail to the lucky participants.

Above is a sneak peek of one of the projects featuring the Natural Composition Specialty Designer Series Paper.  I am really loving this pack right now.  It is a little thicker than other DSPs so great for making boxes and Treat Pouches.  I will post pictures of the full Projects after they have all been posted.  Here Gumball Green and Midnight Muse have been featured.

Mother's day tomorrow here in Australia and I will be doing the 8km Mother's Day Classic Walk raising funds for Breast Cancer Research with my beautiful daughter.  We have been doing this together for the last 4 years so it will be a very special day for us both :)

I will also get to see my gorgeous little Grandson, Tyler, and give a big hug to his Mum for Mother's Day too. I have made her a special Mother's Day card too shown below.  I hope all the Mum's out there are deservedly spoilt on their special day.

Happy Stamping and TFL
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment