Wednesday 1 May 2013

Exciting new things in May!



May is going to be an exciting month leading up to our new 2013/2014 Annual Catalogue issue.
I am soooo looking forward to this  fun "THIS AND THAT" product.  It will be a great journal to pass on as a "Month in the life of Grandma/Nanna" or whatever period of time you choose.  I will definitely be making one each for my Son and Daughter.

There will also be 25% of tons of MDS Downloads in the month of May.  If you like to create Digitally then this will be the time to stock up on add ons for your MDS.

Check out my website here for more detail.

Also my Stamp Club is off and running!!!! First make-and-takes for April are done and on their way to my lucky participants. 





Now on to my "May" make-and-takes.

Happy Stamping and TFL :)
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment