Wednesday 18 March 2015

Featuring the Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack

Hello Stampers

I am really enjoying the Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper (DSP) Stack, especially for male cards. I made this card for my Son in February. The collection in this DSP has all sorts of "nature" type themes as well as knitting and brick walls etc. I have also accompanied this with the words from the "Hello You" Thinlits Dies and the "Big News" Stamp Set.


A few more using this same set of DSP...




This one above is just so versatile for so many different occasions.  Here I have sponged a little Daffodil Delight in the top left hand corner and down through the branches a little to look like the sun is peeking through early in the morning.  The greeting is added with Versamark and white embossing powder and is from the "Amazing Birthday" Stamp Set. I think this card can be for either male or female.

So pop on over to my store and pick up one of these Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stacks # 137780 for just $11.95.  There is also a Bundle including the "Adventure Awaits" Photopolymer Stamp Set for $48.25 which is a 15% saving.


Also pick up some more Sale-a-Bration freebies if your order is $90.00.  Only 13 more days to grab those Sale-a-Bration bargains.  A few more items have been added to the Sale-a-Bration list of goodies too so check them all out at my online shop here and even more here

Happy Stamping
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment