Monday 9 March 2015

Featuring the Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper

Hi there Stampers

I have been looking at the "Painted Blooms" Designer Series Paper (DSP) that is on Page 19 of the Occasions Catalogue and thought I would make a couple of cards using it.  Oh!! it is oh so easy and the end result is a simple to make, but elegant looking card.  This gorgeous paper is only available till the end of March so be sure to pick some up for yourself, especially for Mother's Day  coming up here in Australia on the second Sunday in May....  It would be perfect for those special MD cards :)

Here is my first one that I sent to a good friend whose birthday was in February...


Here I just used a section of one of the designs that had a blank space at the top to add my greeting.  Placed it on a background of a gold foil sheet and added a couple of rhinestones, stamped my greeting from the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set and walah!!! a finished card in just a couple of minutes.  I also lined the envelope using the Envelope Liners Framelits Die with another of the designs in this pack to give it that extra special look.





This card is using the same sheet from this pack and I popped the greeting up with dimensionals with a heart punched from the same designer series paper. I also popped the DSP up with dimensionals on the Whisper White card base.  How easy is that????

Happy Stamping
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment