Saturday 7 March 2015

Extra free goodies for Sale-a-Bration.....

Hi there Stampers

Yes there are 4 more new items added to the Sale-a-Bration bunch of goodies that you can get free till the end of March.  Check them out here.....

Sale-A-Bration 

One is the new "Sheer Perfection" Designer Vellum Stack. 24 sheets of super exciting designs.  I have had a play with this stack and used one of the designs for a wedding card for a good friend's son who is getting married at the end of this month.  I love the crisp black and grey and white which matches the Groom's suit and the Bride's wedding dress.  I do love Pinterest for starting my creative juices going.  I did get inspiration from a design by Heather Van Looy in Georgia and just tweaked it a little by adding some of this gorgeous vellum.



The "Mr & Mrs" is from the "Label Love" stamp set that is in the Weekly Deals this week as well as the matching punch. Quickly pop on over to my store to check these great weekly deals out.

http://www3.stampinup.com/images/EC/130622S.jpg




 I also used the frame from the "Chalk Talk" Stamp Set. Can you see the little dotty vellum as the background?  It just gives it that little bit of "pop"!


 I also added an extra "wedding" touch to the envelope with some embossing.  Here is a quick video on how to emboss your envelope flaps.

 

Happy Stamping Everyone
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment