Wednesday 1 April 2015

New Bonus Bundles

Hello Stampers

 Well Sale-a-bration for 2015 is now over :( Yes I am a little sad about that but I did get a lot of free goodies. I certainly hope that you didn't miss out. Let me know in the comments what your favourite Sale-a- Bration item was. I think mine has to be the Irresistable Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper. I can use this in so many different places, for both male and female and can co-ordinate it with any colour scheme. Love, Love Love it!! 

Starting today only till 17 April a few more exciting "Bundles" have been made available. Yes...Bundles...that means a 15% savings.

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/searchresults.aspx?term=Bonus%20Bundles

Just click on the pic above to see them all and pop on over to my website shop  to order and have it delivered straight to your door.

Happy stamping 
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment