Hello Stampers
Recently I was given a bunch of card fronts that a lady had saved from different Greeting Cards and asked if I could do something with them.
She had heard that I was a Card Maker and thought I could be the person to give them a new life. This is not my usual "style" or method I used to make my cards but I thought I would give it a go and "save" these card fronts from going into the recycling bin ๐๐
Here they are to start with.....
They are now being donated to one of my chosen charities to bring to life again. ๐
I also did this one to give to a friend in my Friendship Group who recently had some surgery. It was resurrected from the card in the front of the original card fronts.
I am now very busy getting all the card kits organised for my World Card Making Day Event coming up on October 10. All different occasions including a few Christmas Cards for your 2026 Stash. It is filling up fast but still a few spots left. Email me here if you would like more information and to join in on the fun.
Happy Stamping
Janette
No comments:
Post a Comment