Tuesday 19 February 2019

Hello Cupcake

Hello Stampers

Today I thought I would try out this free stamp set - Hello Cupcake -  available in our Sale-a-Bration Brochure.  It is such a fun stamp set and I will let you in on a little secret 😉😀 from the 1st March you are going to be able to get framelits to match this stamp set!!!! Yep that is right...no more fussy cutting these cute little cupcakes.

I just love being a Demonstrator and especially at these times as I get to pre-purchase and play with these new framelits a little earlier 😁😁 as well as at a discount.  You can too by joining my Team right now and also picking up these and a range of framelits to match some of the other stamp sets in the Sale-a-Bration Brochure.  If you are in Australia just email me here for more info.

So the first card I have made is just straight stamping and using Flirty Flamingo for the cake at the top of the Patty Case and Melon Mambo for the icing. The Patty Case is in Grey Granite.  A little sneak peek of one of the framelits in the matching set are some tiny little hearts which I just love!!!




And a little handy hint I have for picking these tiny little cuties up to place just where you want them on your creation the "Take-your-pick" Tool is essential for perfect placement.  I also place the tiniest spot of glue on the creation where you wish to place your heart and not on the back of the heart.  So gentle hands are needed here as you only need the smallest spot of glue.  Can you see the tiny drop of glue at the top of the icing?





Just pick your little heart up with the tacky end of the "Take-your-pick" Tool and place it on your spot of glue.

My finished card...…





The Designer Series Paper peeking out from behind is from the Forever Lovely Suite and is called "All My Love' Designer Series Paper

My second card is using quite a few of the framelits in the matching set apart from the little, wee hearts. It was just so easy to put together.




The cake stand is using the Grapefruit Grove Foil Sheet also from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure, but due to its popularity as well as delivery issues from China it is, sadly,  unavailable now 😢

The colours in this card are Pineapple Punch from the 2018-2020 In Colors, Mango Melody and Early Espresso.  They all just look so yummy together.

Have fun playing with your "Hello Cupcake" Stamp Set and check my website on March 1 to order the cute framelits 😍

Happy stamping
Janette




No comments:

Post a Comment