Monday 16 July 2018

Classes by Mail

Hello Stampers

I have just been designing my cards for this month's Card Class here at my home and am using the "Dandelion Wishes" Stamp Set this month as well as throwing in one Christmas Card to start the stash off for Christmas this year.

So if you can't get to my Class here on the Sunshine Coast, you live in Australia and would like to participate I thought I would do a "Class by Mail".

The Class kit would contain all materials required to make 4 x cards with Instructions and a brand new "Dandelion Wishes" Stamp Set.  You will just need to supply your own inks and adhesives for this Class to put the kits together.  The cost will be $45.00 including postage.


Option 2 is including 3 x Ink pads - Powder Pink; Grey Granite and Mango Melody for $75.00 including postage in a Tracked Satchel.

Here is a little sneak peek of the cards:-



If you would like to see each card in more detail or have any questions just email me here and I will get straight back to you.

Happy Stamping
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment