Sunday 6 August 2017

August News

Hello Stampers

Another month has whizzed by and we are now getting ready for the new Holiday Catalogue starting soon on 01 September.


If you are one of my regular customers one of these will be making its way to you real soon so keep an eye out for the postman over the next few weeks :)  If you would like a copy and are not on my mailing list just email me here and I will get one to you as well

I have been lucky enough to have a preview of all the great goodies in this mini Catalogue and I think you are all going to love it :)  I will be posting some samples over the next few weeks also just to give you a taste of what is to come.

New Christmas Stamp Set available now before the new Catty starts -Carols of Christmas with matching Framelits and comes as a Bundle for 10% off.

 Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies


I have had a little play with this set and made a card for my class this weekend.  We will be playing with the new Glossy card at this class and this is the first card we will be creating


Here I used the "Swiping" Technique with Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive and Tranquil Tide.  Christmas Tree colours :) and the big bold "Peace on Earth" stamp.

I feel much more playing to be done to get the most out of this stamp set.

UPCOMING CLASS DATES 

Saturday 19th August         2:00 pm - 4:00 pm       Theme is "A Little bit of Everything!"


MY JULY BIRTHDAY CARDS 

There have been quite a few birthdays in my circle of friends lately in July so have had lots of fun time in my craft room.  This first one for a lovely lady in my Walking Group


Here I used Pool Party and Bermuda Bay ink on my acrylic block, spritzed with a little water and then stamped down on Watercolour Paper.  Then stamped the single "Stylized Birthday" Stamp in Archival Basic Black Ink.  I really do believe in the "Less is More" Philosophy :)





Another one for one of the males in my Walking Group.  He is a bit of a keen gardener so the "Colorful Seasons" Stamp Set was my Go-To set for this one and the beautiful filigree leaf from the matching "Seasonal Layers" Framelits Dies was just perfect in the Copper using the Copper Foil Sheets.


This last one for a birthday on Friday for one of the males in our Trivia Group.  Just love the basic black and white.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the "Watercolor Words" Stamp Set.  Such a versatile set.  Trying to use some of my retired Designer Series Paper and twine.  I certainly have a large stash I need to be more creative with.  Am I the only one here with this problem??








Saturday 7th October will be World Card Making Day this year and I am planning a fun day full of crafting activities here on the Sunshine Coast.  So stay tuned for more information coming soon.  Mark it in your calendar. Event invites will be sent out as soon as I have more details from the venue so if you would like to know more just email me here to keep in the loop :)

Happy Stamping Everyone
Janette


No comments:

Post a Comment